I've been noticing some really nice, doable (for anyone) looks on the runway for Fall 2010
Chloe has some great soft blowouts with clean, pretty makeup. I going to give a step by step guide on how to achieve the look. Its perfect for day and easy to spice up for a nighttime look.
- start with damp hair that has been dried 75% with no product
- Section out hair in 4-6 horse shoe sections.
- Use a holding product in your hair such as Paul Mitchell Fast form and a thickening spray (I like bumble and bumble) start blow drying at the nape of the neck and using a medium sized round brush, elevating up as you dry.
- When you reach the last two sections begin rolling the round brush and holding heat on it while it is rolled up (like hot rollers) let it cool for a few seconds then take down in a vertical sweep.
you will need an eyebrow pencil (the color of your lightest shade of hair), cream foundation, concealer, matte bronzer, nude lipstick, with a coral liner, shadow primer, brown, purple (eggplant), gold and nude shadows, brown liner and a black mascara. A finishing powder is optional.
- Start with grooming the eyebrows and filling them in lightly.
- Apply the primer from the lash line to the to the beginning of the brow.
- Start with the nude shadow applying it all over the eye.
- Take the brown and purple shadows and mix. Apply to the mid and outer part of the eye working in circular and windshield wiper motions. Creating a gradation (darker at the lash line, light as you work you way up).
- Don't go past the brow bone with the color, the point is to be clean and diffused.
- Take a smaller angled brush and mix the gold and brown shadows. This is applied to the bottom lash line, directly under the lashes.
- The brown liner the goes on only the upper water line and lash line. The bottom waterline stays natural.
- Next the Mascara is applied to both top and bottom lashes.
- Clean up any shadow that might have fallen under the eye. Take the concealer and apply in little dots under the eye and on any other imperfections. Blend in with a flat brush.
- Using a foundation that has a bit more of a yellow tone, apply in the front areas of the face to start, working your way to the edges and corners. Make sure it is blended very well.
- Using your bronzer apply directly under the cheek bones in a horizontal diffused line.
- Line the lips with a natural to coral liner and finish with a natural to nude lip shade.
Grab the Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette in Classifeyed at Sephora.